1. Moving the slider of the Set Custom crawl rate to a faster pace_________
c. may increase the Googlebot traffic on your server.
2. If you verify your site for Google Webmaster Tools at http://www.yoursite.com/blogs/, you can not see errors with URLs for _________.
3. If the Webmaster Tools data shows missing Titles in the pages of your website,
b) the missing titles must be replaced as soon as possible.
4. The first page you see on logging into Google Webmaster tools is_________.
5. Files in the URLs that are protected by authentication:
b. can be retrieved by Google but can not be cached by it.
6. Increasing the Googlebot crawl rate for your website _________
a. will increase the number of Googlebot requests per second.
7. Google determines the "recommended crawl rate" based on __________.
a. the number of pages in your site
8. Google Webmaster Tools does not help you to see _________.
d. your site's popularity stats
9. Google Webmaster Tools does not_________.
c. show funnel visualization
10. The above graphic shows: (graphics needed)
b. the images from your site not crawled by Google
11. The above error message can be customized by:
b. modifying the sitemap.
12. If you set the Geographic target of your website as Canada
a. Google will consider your website better optimized to search results when users choose
show pages from Canada while using Google search.
13. Google recommends adding _______ version of your website to Google Webmaster Tools.
14. Webmaster Tools does not show:
d. which webpages of your site are generating the least revenue.
15. The data displayed in Google Webmaster Tools may be different from the data shown by
other tools such as Google Analytics.
16. If you want your users to visit http://www.yourwebsite.com instead of http://yourwebsite.com, you should _________
b. use Webmaster Tools to set your preferred domain.
17. Which of the following stats about Googlebot crawl activity are not shown in Google webmaster tools?
d. Custom reports
18. Specialized Google Sitemap formats:
b. are specific to Google and are not used by other search engines.
19. The appearance of which of the following in Google Webmaster Tools could be a sign that your site has been hacked?
b. Unexpected keywords like
"Viagra" in the keywords page
20. While submitting a Sitemap, if you specify your site location as
http://www.yoursite.com/, your URL list:
c. should not contain the URLs that begin with http://yoursite.com/.
21. Specialized Google Sitemap formats do not include:
e. Apps Sitemaps
22. A Sitemap file can contain no more than _________.
c. 50,000 URLs.
23. Setting a geographic target through Google Webmaster Tools:
c. will improve your site's appearance in search results specific for the same
24. Webmaster Tools helps you see your site:
b. the way Google sees it.
25. The crawl errors shown in Google webmaster tools do not include:
d. images without alt text
26. In case you feel the expected keywords are missing from the Google webmasters keywords page, you should:
d. review the Crawl Errors page for your site and take corrective action, if required.
27. Google Webmaster Tools does not:
c. show the number of unique page views during a given time period.
28. What is the maximum number of links that should be displayed on a single page
according to Google Webmaster guidelines?
b. Fewer than 100
29. Which of the following should be used to permanently remove the cached version of
your page from Google search results?
b. meta noarchive tag.
30. Removing www.yourwebsite.com using the URL removal tool will also remove http://yourwebsite.com from Google's index.
31. Enabling your web server to support the "If-Modified-Since" HTTP header:
d. allows your web server to tell Google whether your content has changed since it last crawled your site.
32. You can report about a website to Google which indulges in buying or selling "paid links" through Webmaster Tools.
33. Registering the misspellings of a well known website as a domain for your website
b. is considered a misleading practice
34. If you submit a News sitemap for your website, Google News will:
a. use normal crawl methods to search and index your news site
35. To help Google determine how your site appears in Google's country-specific search
results, you should __________.
a. set a preferred domain
36. A custom crawl rate set for Google Webmaster Tools is valid for _________.
a. 90 days
37. Choose the incorrect statement.
c. You must place your Video Sitemap at a publicly accessible URL.
38. If you specify your preferred domain as http://www.yoursite.com and Google finds a
link to your site that is formatted as http://yoursite.com, it will be followed as
39. The following question is based on the above diagram. (diagram in blog)
Clicking on the test python online link will _________.
c. show the position in search results for the query test python online.